Complete Benefit Administration from The Angell Pension Group
Complete our questionnaire to learn more about programs offered through Regulatory Compliance.
The Angell Pension Group has evolved into a nationally renowned company for a number of reasons:
- We offer innovative solutions to benefit administration.
- Our talent-based resources are focused on servicing the needs of our clients and saving them time and money.
- We listen to our clients and grow our offerings in ways that make sense.
And perhaps most importantly, the reason that Angell stands head and shoulders above the rest is that we have the courage to act, and the conviction to follow our vision.
Why Choose Angell's Services?
The Angell Pension Group offers advisory services that integrate the administration of retirement plans and Section 125 administration. Our service model is not only comprehensive and cost-efficient, but also carefully integrated with all your benefit programs to ensure a seamless operation.
Retirement Administrative Services
For ultimate accountability, the Angell Pension Group assigns to each plan a single plan administrator who serves as the client's primary contact. To provide technical assistance and problem resolution when necessary, one of our senior consultants is also assigned to each client's account. And, to give added peace of mind, all of our work is peer reviewed for quality assurance.
Our administrative services include:
- Defined benefit actuarial services
- Actuarial services for municipal plans
- Cash balance plan administration
- 401(k) administration
- 403(b) administration
- Defined contribution administration
- Age-weighted and cross-tested plans
- Sophisticated and complex compliance testing
- Nonqualified plan design and administration
Section 125 Plan Services
Our services include:
- Plan design and document drafting
- IRS regulatory interpretation
- High-level compliance testing
- Form 5500 preparation
The Angell Pension Group also provides a range of consulting services for special circumstances, including:
- Termination of pension plans
- Reorganization of poorly administered plans, including those which have become problematic because of noncompliance and its consequences
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Forensic audits to ensure plan compliance
At Angell, all of our talent-based resources are focused on just one thing - servicing the needs of clients' retirement and employee benefit plans.